Industrial Engineer ( Manufacturing )
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend changes or improvements in operational process, procedures, and equipment and provide analysis to support these changes;
- Performs process validation and maintains necessary documentation;
- Assist users in understanding and establishing baseline performance and work standards;
- Develop budget and capital expenditure plans for operational improvements;
- Manage and/or participate in project teams to achieve defined objective and deliverable’s through the use of standardized Company processes;
- Develop cost comparisons of alternate processes, parts, tooling, equipment, or systems within Operations;
- Performing cost studies, economic comparisons, and justification analysis;
- Lower the cost of production by eliminating wastes in both manpower and materials;
- Research, develop and implement cost reduction program;
- Direct and assist in the preparation of various reports and presentation for field and executive management;
- Develop, maintain and distribute reports as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Industrial Engineering
- 5+ yrs practical experience in any machine oriented background, required; preferably in a manufacturing environment as an Industrial Engineer.
- Six Sigma knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to design, develop, implement and improve integrated systems that included people, materials, information, equipment and cost.
- Capable of performing root cause analysis to determine cause and solutions to various technical manufacturing issues.
- Product costing knowledge and ability to identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an intermediate skill level with Microsoft Project, Database software/Access, Excel, and Word software.
- This position requires and intermediate to advanced skill level with CAD software or any software dealing with plant layouts and process flow mapping.
|Age Limit||below 35|
|Minimum experience||1 year|