Quality Engineering Job Responsibilities:
Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
Quality Engineering Job Duties:
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Quality Engineering Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 5 yrs experience in the same role
- Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Technical Understanding,
- Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Processes,
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports Innovation,
- CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
|Age Limit||below 35|
|Minimum experience||1 year|