Reliability Technician ( Oil & Gas Field )
- Receive instructions, obtain specified materials, spare parts and tools.
- Under the guidance of the Condition Monitoring Engineer carry out inspection, survey and
minor repair of a variety of heavy plant and equipment in accordance with Company standards, codes and practices.
- Inspect and test equipment either on site or in the workshop. Carry out appropriate final tests under supervision.
- Ensure good house-keeping on the job site, and maintain all tools and equipment in good order.
- May issue comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the cause of fault, the nature of the
work and the materials, labour and time taken to complete the work.
- Receive, identify and sort out incoming spare parts, components and consumables;
prepare, tag and ship out-going mechanical maintenance freight.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are conducted within company standing instructions
and procedures and good oil industry practice.
- Observe and follow Company HSE Procedures to ensure work is carried out in a safe manner.
- Exercise good house-keeping practices.
- Completion of Diploma or Degree in Technical Studies
- 4 – 6 Years’ experience in maintenance and project work in the oil or petrochemical industry.
- Good command of English language, written and spoken.
|Age Limit||below 35|