Site Engineer ( Mechanical )
SITE ENGINEER ( Mechanical )
- Supervises and coordinate the jobs for multi discipline craft who will be included to
provide heavy equipment maintenance and operation services on the site. Performs
supervisory functions at the level established by management for the position.
- Focal point for the provision of Contractors call out services during the shutdown
activities and in emergency cases.. Responsible for coordinating and supervising the
Services as per the plant requirements
- Implements preventive maintenance programmes for machinery and Heavy
equipment and Ensure the maintainability and availability of services heavy duty
equipments viz. Cranes, Trucks, Forklifts and Vacuuming Units Accessories.
- Ensure the maintainability and availability of services heavy duty equipments viz.
Cranes, Trucks, Forklifts and Vacuuming Units Accessories.
- Participates in the long and short term planning for major critical activities mainly to
Plant equipments as part of the cross-functional team.
- Ensure that the safe working conditions are provided that equipment and tools are
used in accordance with operating instructions. Coordinates works of more than one
discipline in the same work place.
- Assist in mobilization of their crew, arranges for safety induction trainings, inspection
of equipment, de-mobilization after work completion, regular meetings with Company,
submission of reports, near miss reporting. Maintains follow-up on corrective actions
for improvements in future.
- Submission of monthly reports for multi discipline area which will be undertaking by
- Performs other similar or related duties, as assigned Includes ensuring observance of
all safety and fire rules and regulations by personnel working in the workshop,
ensuring the correct and safe use of workshop equipment, preparing activity reports,
attending meetings etc
- Inspects completed work for conformity to craft standards, operational requirements
and safety standards. Co-operates with other maintenance and production personnel
over multi-disciplined work.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-8 years supervisory experience in rigging & heavy equipment maintenance
preferably in the Petrochemical/Oil & Gas industry.
- Computer literate with knowledge in word processing and spread sheet applications
such as MS Word, MS Excel, and SAP etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.