Tig and Mig weld milled steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Understand various weld form symbols on blue prints and understand size of fillet forms.
- Weld both vertical and horizontal plane geometry.
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Will be certified for SMAW and TIG welding by recognized certifying agencies based on ASME, JEC standards
- Should be able to read and use Welding plans, Welding procedure
- Should have basic knowledge of NDT techniques
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
- Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus
Candidates mail CV in Word Format with the below details filled in the last page of the CV
Date of Birth
Total years of experience
Contact Details, Email ID & Mobile No.